In this course the student will define HIV and AIDS, and Hepatitis, how they are transmitted, infection control and prevention, how the diseases are managed in the healthcare system, and attitudes and behaviors toward persons with HIV and AIDS.
Course Completion Requirement
Student must successfully pass a five (5) question quiz with score of at least 75%. (Unlimited Attempts to pass the quiz)
- What is HIV
- What is AIDS
- Is There a Cure for HIV
- Transmission of HIV
- Stages and Symptoms of HIV Infection
- Symptoms of AIDS Infection
- Testing for HIV
- Who is at Risk for HIV?
- Preventing HIV
- Treatment of HIV / AIDS
- What is Hepatitis
- What is the difference between hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C?
- Symptoms of Hepatitis B
- Prevention / Vaccination
- Who should get vaccinated against hepatitis B?
- Hepatitis C
- Transmission/ Exposure
- Symptoms of Hepatitis C
- Attitudes Towards HIV and AIDS and Appropriate Behavior
- Quiz – Five (5) Questions – 75% minimum score
Submittal to DBPR
Upon successfully completion of quiz and payment, course completion will be sent electronically (end of day) to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
Note: completions may take up to 48 hours to appear on your account in myfloridalicense.com